KYC AnalystThursday, June 6, 2019 | Guernsey
We are currently recruiting for a driven KYC Analyst to join our team.
About The ID Register
The ID Register is a dynamic fintech start-up financial services business based in Guernsey and Ireland. The ID Register allows investors in private funds to manage their Fund Subscription, Due Diligence and FATCA/CRS Reporting requirements from a single digital profile rather than completing multiple paper forms for each of their investments.
Further details about The ID Register can be found here: https://www.theidregister.com/
- Work efficiently and accurately within defined processes
- Identify your own training needs complete promptly
- Confident with clients by phone and email
- Liaising with internal and external clients and third parties
- Understand and follow all current processes
- Reviewing of the adequacy and appropriateness of documents provided, being able to make a sound reasoned judgement, based on knowledge
- Review screening results to discount or match sanctions, PEPs and adverse media
- Proactively suggest process and system improvements in order to maximize efficiency
- Support the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency
- Understand the system design and how it is applied
- Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency
- Become familiar with TIDR process maps and guides
- Competent and knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process
- Exceed clear efficiency and performance metrics
- Can work well under pressure
- Adapt to change (evolving nature of business)
- Commitment and drive essential
Target Vocational Qualifications
- Suitable AML qualifications
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Methodical with an organised approach to work
- Self starting and capable of working with light supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ideally the candidate will have prior experience in the Finance industry
- Previous knowledge of Corporate Structures would be advantageous but not essential
Please upload your CV and cover letter (including your current salary and salary expectations) below.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from candidates with UK Residency Status or Visa.