KYC Analyst(s)Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | Mauritius
We are looking for KYC Analysts to support the efficient running of our KYC service by executing the duties of the role diligently and professionally. They will support and foster friendly interpersonal relationships at all level and assist in the creation and continued growth of The ID Register.
- Work efficiently and accurately within defined processes within the KYC service line.
- Identify your own training needs and ensure goals are met promptly.
- Confidently communicate with clients and investors over the phone and email.
- Understand and follow all current processes.
- Reviewing of the adequacy and appropriateness of investor profiles and structures and to make a sound reasoned judgement, based on knowledge.
- Review screening results to discount or match Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse media.
- Escalate screening hits as per our process to the relevant MLROs and compliance teams.
- Proactively suggest process and system improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Support the use of technology in all processes to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Understand the system design and how it is applied.
- Become familiar with TIDR process maps and guides and how the site supports them.
Key result areas
- Competent and knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process.
- Exceed clear efficiency and performance metrics.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Adapt to change and the evolving nature of the business.
- To be committed and driven.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proactive and organized, working efficiently and accurately within the defined processes.
- Excellent communicator who is self-starting and capable of working with light supervision.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ideally the candidate will have prior experience in the Finance industry but not essential.
- Previous knowledge of Corporate Structures would be advantageous but not essential.
Target vocational qualifications
- Suitable AML qualifications